Thursday 9 February 2012

Motivational and Inspirational Quotes



Famous Sports Quotes
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
Muhammad Ali
American Boxer and three times World Heavyweight Champion.
---
Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead.
Roger Bannister
After becoming first person to break four-minute mile, 1952.
---
When I step onto the court, I don't have to think about anything. If I have a problem off the court, I find that after I play, my mind is clearer and I can come up with a better solution. It's like therapy. It relaxes me and allows me to solve problems.
Michael Jordan
American basketball player.
---
My dad has always taught me these words: care and share. That's why we put on clinics. The only thing I can do is try to give back. If it works, it works.
Tiger Woods
American golfer, one of most successful of all time.
---
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.
Bill Shankly
One of Britain's most successful and respected football managers.
---
To Be Continued...